Before writing this blog,Let me introduce myself,I had no idea of baking at all.But I went through one of the bakery classes with simple and amazing Cake Recipes.Now I am proud to say I can bake that too very yummy one.
For learning cake recipes a person should have interest for the same..
I will give you some simple recipes,once you try that you can explore multiple flavored cakes.
Egg less cake recipes
1. Sponge Cake
- Mix condensed milk,butter and sugar with electric beater for 2 mins.
- Sift the maida with baking powder and soda bi carbonate twice.
- Add to the condensed milk mixture spoon by spoon.
- Finally add the essence and drinking soda and beat well.
- Pour into a greased and dusted 7 inch cake tin.
- Bake into a preheated oven for 40 min at 180 deg.C or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Replace 25 gm of maida with cocoa and follow the remaining same above recipe to make a chocolate sponge cake.
2. Black Forest Cake
- One 7 inch chocolate sponge cake.
- 1 ½ cup whipped cream.
- Cherry pieces ½ a tin approx.
- Sugar syrup ½ cup
- Chocolate curls to decorate.
Recipe for Sugar Syrup
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- Boil the sugar and water together till it dissolves completely
- Cool and keep aside
- Slice the cake on the board. And soak it with soaking syrup.
- Spread some whipped cream and put some chopped red cherry pieces.
- Place the other half of the cake over it.
- Soak again
- Cover the sides and the top evenly with the cream.
- Decorate with red cherry pieces and whipped cream.
3. Hide & Seek biscuit cake
- 4 packets hide and seek biscuits.
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp eno
- 2 small glass warm milk
- Crush all the four biscuit packets into mixer.
- Take crushed biscuit packets and then add powdered sugar according to taste.
- Add warm milk as per liquidity.
- Add eno
- Put it in cooker for 30 minutes or in microwave for 5-10 minutes
- Cake is ready to serve